Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nooo!!! *Cry*

So, about 30 mins ago I was sat here, at my PC and I blinked and felt a small pain and I was like :

Hmm, why does that hurt?


So I got my camera and took a pic because I didn't have my mirror handy (lol) .. I then viewed the pic and saw a redness under my eye where I felt pain, so I touched lightly and it hurt and I felt a small bump.

*Click pics for larger sizes*


I then decided to go investigate and went to the mirror! I have a small spot like red bump just underneath my lashline towards the outer corner of my eye :(

At first I thought I might just have a spot there, because I get spots all over, but I actually think it's a sty. I have just done some reading up online about them, and it sounds more possible.

I haven't had a sty since I was a young girl!

I am really gutted and now I know it's there it hurts! :( *Boo!*

So, it looks like my plan of making a few tutorials (because of my slacking in the last couple of weeks) is out of the window. I will do a few tags I have to do and maybe a Vlog!

.. The make-up will just have to wait! :(

Have any of you had sty's before? and how did you ease them? .. I can see that a hot flannel and cold tea are supposed to do some good from researching online.. So I will try them soon.

9 comments:

mizzworthy said...

oh dear! hope it clears up fast xxx

LottieE said...

Aw, poor you! Fear not, you just need some Brolene in your life. It's about £6 from any chemist. It should be gone in a day or two :) HTH x

Becky said...

Oh no!! I hope it clears up very quickly.

OxfordJasmine said...

Oh poor thing, Fucithalmic acid will help, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Feel better soon.

lestersec said...

I know this will sound really weird, but it works for me and I get styes quite often. basically if you boil some water and then let a tea bag soak in it for a few minutes (let it cool for a min)...then hold it on your eye for about 5 minutes. I have no idea how it works but it does it should clear up soon after that. :)
x

nicole said...

omg! :{ hope it clears soon x

SlvrGrndM99 said...

Sty's suck! I usually getting them inside my upper lashes, on the waterline. My DF gets them too... I'm sure you're not supposed to but I run a needle under very hot water and pop the sty... it feels MUCH better after. Sometimes they come back and I pop it again but it's usually totally gone within a week.

Chelseyy said...

I had a sty two weeks ago,, becasue it was on my upperlash line i bathed my whole eye in dilutted hot milk. I kept carefully dabing on it and then it came up yellow so i gentled pushed down with a cotton bud so the poison was all out.It was done within 2 days:)and it hasnt come back yet and my eye is completly back to normal:)

Frances AKA Qbanmami379 (youtube) said...

I worked for an optometrist for 2 years. They have creams that you have to have a doctors note OR you can get warm compress (as hot as you can stand it) and place on your eye for 5 minutes at a time at least 4 o 5 times a day until it goes away. Its like a pimple and it has to pop. Sorry love. Hope it goes away soon.