Pages

Friday, April 03, 2009

FOTD - Rainbow Brights! Oh Man! I LOVE make-up!

I really fu*king love it.

Sorry, I am having an over obsessive makeup day today, more than normal.

So today's FOTD is.. A nice bright lovely rainbow look and I LOVE it!

Rainbow eyes = Love & I hope you like this .. *Click for huge pic*

I used my 120 palette for all the eye shadow colours along with rimmel volume flash mascara and Avon Arabian Glow Kohl in Turquoise on the waterline, and sleek black gel liner on upper lashline.

Oh and the lips is Barry M 129 and MAC dazzle glass in blue comet.

Blue Comet is LOVE!

.. Let me know what you think! :)

5 comments:

rainbowdust33 said...

Stunning!!! xx

LottieE said...

Brilliant look! You are so creative x

mizzworthy said...

I love it!

Becky said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!