Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Fifty Shades Of... Cobalt?

Another OOTD?! I know! Get me!
I wanted to post about this dress, which I love.. I've had so many compliments on it and the colour is so out of my comfort zone since I usually always wear dark colours! Cobalt seems to be a popular colour at the moment, and I was talked into getting this colour over the black one.. It pained me a little bit, but it's good to step outside of your comfort zone once in a while, no?

So, myself and some friends from work decided we were going to see Fifty Shades of Grey at the weekend and this was my outfit choice!
I am really liking the swing style tunic dress, great with tights or leggings... or if you're brave enough to bare your legs! I like how it just skims over my curves but doesn't look like a big baggy tent, which is what I used to live in.. Haha!

Boots (Old New Look)

Movie Thoughts:
I know there are a ton of mixed feelings about it, and about the books, but I personally enjoyed the books. As for the film, I loved it, preferred it to the book and thought it was way better than I expected it to be. I liked the actors and how things were less cringy than the book was. The soundtrack was/is fabulous and I am obsessed with it! Also, the sex scenes were not overdone at all, tasteful I'd say, leaving things to the imagination.  Have you seen it?  Thoughts?
____________________
Thank you for reading!
Love, Sophie xx
Where else to find me..

5 comments:

Caroline Cooch said...

Gorgeous dress, very flattering shape and I love the colour!

Love Leah said...

That dress is a gorgeous colour on you and I love the little peek of flesh at the top. xx

Lisa @ Midwest Glam said...

What a pretty dress! That's such a fun color! I haven't gotten around to seeing the movie yet, but I did read some of the first book. I find it to be difficult to get through lol.

Unknown said...

u look soo pretty in this dress :)

http://www.chemimakeup.com/

Rhonda Henderson at TEFL said...

The blue dress is the fashion trend in recent years. It makes you more beautiful and slimmer in this photo.