Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

OOTD | Floral Textured Swing Dress

I haven't done a great deal of outfit posts on here, and I want to change that, I keep taking pics and then being picky about whether I like them or not, so then I just don't bother. Not anymore though, I'm going to try and make more effort with showing some of what I've been wearing.

Today I wanted to show you my new favourite dress, the black and white rose print textured swing dress from Yours Clothing. This is so flattering for my body shape, because it fits best where I'm smaller (my top half) and then skims nicely over the parts that I am not so keen on showing off (them hips and that ass!).
I hope that the image does it justice.. I paired it with and without leggings, annnnd I prefer with because my legs are literally whiter than bottles of milk! *cringe* .. It'd look great with more tan legs (haha) or some opaque tights.
The fabric is nice and thick too, so it doesn't cling to places you don't want it too. It's similar to a scuba material, but it's textured, which just helps it to hang really nicely.

Apologies for the mirror selfies, but a girl's gotta do what she can to snap a photo! I need a larger mirror really.. It's on my to do list!

Dress £25: Yours Clothing
Boots £35: Yours Clothing (Sold out - Similar here)
Leggings £18 (x2): Asos Curve

Thank you for reading!
Love, Sophie xx
Where else to find me..

2 comments:

Love Leah said...

That's really nice and you look great. I love anything monochrome. xx

Sophie said...

Thanks Leah! Me too at the moment. I love black anyway, but I'm happy to throw a bit of white into the mix :)