Pages

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

OMG! I am such a slacker!

So, I have not posted in almost a month so let me start with..

HAPPY NEW YEAR! .. I hope you all had a great Christmas and I hope this new year brings you all you wish for..

So, where have I been? At my mums over Christmas.. I left for her place just after my birthday and I didn't really bother with anything to do with this blog or youtube while I was there, apart from a short video I made with my little sister.

.. So, I had a great Christmas and my new year was cool too. I have a lot of new things while I will make a video on and I will no doubt show some selected stuff on here for y'all!

Oh and I finally for the No7 Shine Free Mattifying Base. Not really had a chance to try it properly yet, but will let you know who that goes!

So I will go again for now and get back into the swing o f posting from now on.. I HOPE!

Much Love xx

1 comment: