Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sleek ACID iDivine Palette.

I wanted to share this with you.. I have been meaning to do it since I got it a few weeks ago, but I have been really busy and then was on hols for the week last week (More on that, soon!)

The Limited Edition Sleek Acid iDivine palette. Beautiful huh? .. So gorgeous that I haven't touched it yet, silly I know!

I have a camera now (Thanks Mum! xx), just waiting for the charger to come, which I ordered online (It came without one because it was a hand down from my mum and she can't find it!) So once that is all sorted I will do a tutorial with it me thinks.

Anyway.. I just wanted you to see it.. I love it so much :)




2 comments:

Caroline said...

ahh i'm so annoyed, every time i go to a store that stocks the acid palette its sold out!! xxx

Carlito86 said...

I have it too and haven't touched it yet lol, I'm going to have a play around at the weekend I think, would love to see what looks you do with it? :) x