Pages

Monday, August 06, 2012

Monday Questions. August 6th 2012.

I saw this on Amarixe's blog and thought I would do it too. You can see her post here!

1.) Mood:
I'm okay. Quite happy all things considered.

2.) Can you say the ABC's backwards without stumbling?
No. I don't think I've ever tried completely, but I am sure it's a no!

3.) What is the closest green object to you?
I am currently glancing around and not seeing any green. Haha! Umm.. *Still looking* Oh, a pen pot, housing some pens, on my desk!

4.) Current nail polish:
I'm currently bare nailed. It's rare for me but I have been all weekend, I thought I'd give my nails a little break. I'm itching to paint them again though.

5.) What is your favorite song at the moment?
That's hard for me. I have a huge spotify playlist full of songs I love. I'm enjoying Little Mix - Wings though.

6.) Current outfit:
I'm in my PJ's already. I just had a shower and got into fresh snuggly PJ's. They're black with a pink lace trim.  (18:53pm)

7.) What coverage of foundation do you prefer most: light, medium, full, or none at all?
I'm a medium girl. I like light, but only if my skin is really good which is very rare for me. Today I have been trying out the new GOSH BB Cream. Review soon! 

8.) What color are the walls of your bedroom?

Pastel Blue with a darker sky blue accent shade.

9.) What is your zodiac sign?  Do you think its characteristics represent you?
I'm a Sagittarius and I don't know. I'ma go google the characteristics....  Okay.. See here. I think it's accurate. I am honest (too much sometimes), I look on the bright side (mostly) and I love to travel.

10.) Weekly goals:

To remain positive and prepare/pack for visiting my Mum next week. I haven't seen her since Feb!

Here's a cute picture to end. So true..

Source.

No comments: