Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

St Ives Apricot Scrub

I have been reading reviews on this product for while now and have heard nothing bad about it what so ever, I wanted so desperately to try it and when I saw it on offer I snapped it up.


I chose the 'Apricot Scrub Blemish Fighting' and I could not wait to use it.

The website says this about it :

St. Ives® Blemish Fighting Scrub effectively lifts away surface oils, dirt and dead skin cells that can lead to blackheads and blemishes. 100% natural exfoliants and Salicylic Acid fight blemishes, revealing clearer looking skin.
Dermatologist Tested
Contains Vitamin-rich Apricot extract
Salicylic Acid
Swiss glacial water
Nourishing Swiss botanicals


Well, I used it when I had a shower that very evening. I dampened my face and beck, and massaged some of the scrub in. The particles feel strange but if you rub softly it isn't too bad, and avoid the eye area, as that is sensitive, obviously.

I left it on while I rinsed my hair, and then washed it off.

WOW! When I was out of the shower and patted my face dry it felt absolutely amazing, it seriously did. It felt smooth, it looked radiant and fresh, even more even, more blemish free, and not oily!

I really noticed that much of a difference after one use. I used it again today and again I loved it loads, It makes my skin feel amazing - and I have never had amazing skin!

It is nice and easy to apply, It doesn't smell bad, you don't need much, It is in a nice tube and you get loads.

I paid £1.92 at Tesco for 150ml bottle, which I am sure will last me a while as I won't be using it daily, dues to the exfoliation thing, I don't think it is good to over exfoliate.

When I have run out of it, I will deffo be buying it again and I am very keen to try some more St Ives products, they have a wide range, and Christmas is coming! *teehee* You can see the website here.

5 comments:

It's Called Maintenance said...

I just used mine this morning :). I try to use it 2-3x a week. It isn't bad, not my favorite though but a good substitite for the one I prefer (Jason apricot scrubble) based on the price alone. It does last a long time too.

Kelly said...

i love this product :)

candyishmakeup said...

I use the off brand version of this and I LOVE it! I only have to use it once or twice a week and it makes my skin look and feel amazing..I'm glad to see someone else likes it.

Sophie said...

Indeed, It is my best new find! :)

Josh said...

I love this stuff! I use this all the time! Here in the states it used to come in a jar then they stoped makeing it and I FREAKED!!!! Now they have it in the tube! I use it with an acid peel 2 times a day.