Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hello Kitty MAC Collection


SO, most of you have probably seen this elsewhere, but I don't care, I want to show you too!..

The new Hello Kitty collection for MAC (Due out in US in Feb) Looks AMAZING! Does anyone know when it is due in the UK? Cos I want me some of it!

You can click here for information on the two collection and what will be included and how it will be packaged.




But seriously, oh my gosh, it all looks sooo cute! I want it all, just hope I have a decent job and some cash when it is released here. (Keep your fingers crossed) xxxx



2 comments:

Emmy said...

I really cant wait for this to come out over here! Deff going to have purchase something. And like you, hopefully i have a decent job to afford it! Haha x

Anonymous said...

Cant wait!!! :D xxx