Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things I want to try : Boots No7 Shine Free Make-up Base.

I really want to try this!!

It is a base you apply before your make-up, a primer, and it apparently stops your skin feeling oil and looking shiny, which I suffer from a bit too much.. Although the St Ives Facial Scrub I purchased has minimised it a lot.

The website says this :

Keep shiny skin under control all day long, with No7 Shine Free Make-Up Base. The mattifying oil-free base has light-reflecting particles which help disguise fine lines and flaws


That, to me, sounds wonderful - That is if it works. I think I will purchase this at some point and give it a go because if it does what it says it will, I will be a very happy girlie!

Anyone out there tried this? opinions please.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

what a cuuuuute blog you have -- just stumbling thru... dont mind me... ahahhah

J said...

Have you tried this yet? x

Sophie said...

Not yet. I will do a review when I have bought it and tried it.

Holly said...

I've tried this and personally I didn't like it. I found it heavy, sticky and a bit tricky to apply. I prefer Mac's prep and prime, its lighter. I have quite dry skin and it just didn't work for me but it might work for youx

ickleangel96 said...

I've been on the search for the perfect non-oily base...my conclusion so far is that the ruby & millie pre-base or the lancome pure focus t-zone gel is the best!!