Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm a doll, from Tokyo!..



Alright, So maybe I'm not..

But my current nail polish, Tokyo Doll (By Sinful Colours) tells me different.



So, here is my nails of the day pic.. I have actually been meaning to post this for a few days and I am still wearing the polish (Which is now beginning to chip).

I got this is Meadowhall when shopping with Becky, she got the same one. I have to say, I love the shade, but it is a little to bright for day to day, depending on where you go and what you do, but it is definitely eye catching!



All in all it is a great quality nail polish that lasts pretty well and they have some amazing shades on the website, I am deffo going to purchase some more!

Sooo, What are your fave nail polishes?

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ooh, it's gorge! I haven't worn mine yet but I might do this weekend!