Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Beauty Faves Tag!

What’s your favourite eyeshadow color to wear?

I love dark smokey shadows, But I think bright eyeshadow is my fave! I love yellow, greens and purples!


What’s the one product you wouldn't leave your house without?


Lipgloss or balm

What’s your favourite makeup look – high drama OR natural?

I love drama more than natural, however I think natural is nice and it depends where I am going to what make-up I will wear.


Which feature do you play up the most?


Eyes, always.


Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up?

My face, I have too many spots and horrible skin!


Your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist?


Oooh, I don't know! I guess the obvious answer would be MAC, because they sell everything.


Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again?

Rimmel eyeshadow in moonstone, Its a prefect shimmer highlighter.


Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why?

Make-up Academy Eyeshadow Quads = CRAP!


One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done?

Eyebrows.


One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done?

OOhh, I don't know!


One beauty trick you can share with everyone?

Always take your make-up off for bed people and apply lots of moisturiser and lipbalm!


Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup?

Just keep trying out new things with make-up, It washes off at the end of the day!

(With thanks to Tanya for the Tag)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oooh, I think I might have a go at this one :)