Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

ACNE : Asprin Mask

I have been trying anything and everything to remove my spots recently! Tea Tree, Witch Hazel, Clearsil Wash and Pads and I also tried the aspirin mask that so many have recommended!

I tried it the first time and got it too runny, but the second try I got it good and thick .. My BF had bought me some honey to use with it too, but I left that part out and used pure aspirin..

I'm unsure if it worked though? My skin felt good afterwards and the next day my spots seemed less sore and red.. Maybe they were getting better anyway, or maybe it was the aspirin? I dunno, Will try it again and see if it has the same affect, I hope so!

SO here you go, to make you laugh, me bare faced with aspirin plastered all over!

Hmm.... Nice!

2 comments:

rainbowdust33 said...

try sudocrem!! ive been using it a few days and my spots have almost vanished!!! xx

Kate Gene said...

I am a huge fan of the aspirin mask. It definitely helps clear up any blemishes I may have.

I add quite a bit of honey, which I find makes the mask a bit easier to work with. (Bonus: If you decide not to use it on your face, you can always use it on your toast! LOL!)

xx