Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Weekend Away Look!

So, last weekend I went to Manchester for the weekend with my BF and we met up with a few friends we haven't seen in a while and had an all round good time! .. I just thought I would post a pic of me on the Friday night (The Saturday night was a bit of a washout, it poured down!)

I wore my new pink, black and grey block dress which I love! So I did my make up to match with some huge lashes, I honestly didn't realise how noticeable they were until I saw the pics!



I used Elf 'Partier' mineral eyeshadow on the lid and Collection 2000's Illusion in the crease.

Here is a closer pic :



What do you think? Glam, or just dragtastic? :)



7 comments:

hazeleyes said...

It looks glam definately! Gorgeous! xXx

Sophie said...

It's very dramatic. Love it! x

cheeky_little_monkey_84 said...

You look gorgeous, Sophie! I'm loving the lashes! :)

Patrice said...

You look gorgeous. Love that beautiful eyelashes.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous honey - this looks amazing on you x

Lipglossiping said...

fab look. definitely not dragtastic!

Scarlett said...

It's brilliant! You look really gorgeous!!! :)