Pages

Friday, July 03, 2009

I LOVE Soap & Glory!



Product - Soap & Glory Clean On Me - Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel.
Price - £5.00
Size - An absolute whopping 500ml
Available From Boots (Click Here)


What the website says ..




Already a wildly popular pick amongst the 'love-to-scrub-up' club, this super-sized Soap and Glory Clean On Me® shower gel has a bonus, built in body lotion, so you can get clean, smooth, sexy skin simultaneously.


With their cool retro style packaging and quirky names, I fell in love with soap & glory as soon as I received some of their products as gifts.

I could not wait to try the huge bottle of 'Clean on Me' body wash, with built in body lotion!

First of all, I know the price might be off putting when you think that you can get a Radox shower gel for about £2.00 - but this really is a HUGE bottle and will last a LONG time, I swear! I have had mine for months and am not even halfway down the bottle yet.

It is a pump bottle and you only need a small amount (2-3 pumps) and it lathers up into a lovely creamy texture and smells absolutely divine too. The smell lasts for ages on your body too!

This really leaves my skin feeling silky smooth (that'll be because of the body lotion built in!) and I love that I don't have to worry about faffing about applying a body lotion afterwards and then waiting for it to soak in!

I will most definitely be repurchasing this when I run out, It is my HG body wash and I don't let anyone else use it, it's all MINE! *evil laugh*!

So if you are looking for a divine body wash that leaves you smelling yummy and your skin feeling amazing, try this. I am sure you will love it as much as I do!

- I have so many other S&G products from sets I have gotten as gifts that I haven't eve used yet. I think I'm gonna try them all out soon and if they amaze me like this has, I will be sure to let you all know!

On a final note, what S&G products do you love or hate? Any recommendations?

 ♥

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Love this too :) x

Anonymous said...

HAND FOOD!! It is the best hand cream everrr :) really moisturising and isn't greasy and smells lush! They do ickle travel sized ones that I keep with me in my bag at all times.. I actually think i'm on my 5th or 6th :s.. and then I have the big one next to my bed.. I'm so addicted it isn't even funny! I've got like every person I know on it too! Must try.. Really :)x

Carlito86 said...

All the S&G stuff smells amazing! x

Scarlett said...

LOve your blog! (I'm a fan of ur YT channel!)
I am longing for all the fab UK goodies!!! But we do have S&G at Target, so I will have to try it!!!! :)

E said...

The Off Your Face cleansing wipes are really nice and so is the Clean Mary Cleanser xxx