Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Smokey - Face Of The Day!

Just a real quick and simple face of the day today! .. I rarely do these, so thought I would start :)

This is a really quick easy smokey eye - Using hardly anything. I honestly just wanted to play with my Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Partier' again, Cos' I love it! <3 (Click to enlarge)

What I used ..

Face -

L'Oreal True Match Minerals (Lightest Shade)
Primark TTFNxx Light Conceaer
Boots 17 Blusher - China Pink
Prestige Skin Minerals - 01 Pure Shimmer

Eyes -

UDPP
GOSH - Love That Ivory Shadestick
Elf Mineral Eyeshadow - Partier
Stargazer - Matte White
Barry M - Black Kohl Pencil
Avon Color Trend - White Kohl
L'Oreal Carbon Black Liquid Liner
Maybelline Collosal Lash Mascara

Lips -

Natural Collection - Apple Blossom
Avon Dazzle Diamonds Gloss

No comments: