Pages

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Green FOTD



Not the best make-up look in the world, but just a random day to day look that I thought I would post on here. I did this a week or so ago with a new pigment/eye dust that I won at a small event I was at recently. (Trust the make-up obsessed girl to pick a ticket that wins her make-up - Bonus!)

I thought it would be rubbish, but it isn't bad. It is made my W7 who I know nothing of and can't find a proper website for, and the colour is called 'Envy' and it's a stunning bright green which I really like.

So there you have it, have you heard of these or tried their products?

PS: Excuse the eyebrows, They needed plucking. :D

 ♥

3 comments:

Lipglossiping said...

I haven't tried W7, I think it's in the same kinda category as Go Cosmetics.

The green really suits you. It's the one colour I can't seem to wear, shame it's one of my favourites!

Claire said...

I think W7 is sold in xtras...I know you've been to Meadowhall before, there's one on the lanes (unsure where you live to know if there's one near you). I bought a very dark chocolatey brown shadow from W7 a while ago and it's beautiful and pigmented, and really cheap too!

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

It looks lovely! Check out my blog Sophie as I've nominated you for a blog award :) x