Pages

Sunday, August 02, 2009

What's In - What's Out? Click and find out!

I haven't done this for flippin' ages!

IN IN IN:
-My latest haul :) Got some nice goodies in Superdrug. (Last time now for a while though because we are really poor)
-The BF and I Getting a new camera, we're hopefully picking this baby up tomorrow! *Grin*
-Birds Eye Simply Fish Salmon, This shiz is seriously delish!
-Going to Plymouth to see my family on Tuesday. I haven't seen my mum and little sis since Christmas, and I've never been away from them for that long.
-Barry M Pink Flamingo nail polish! It lasts ages and it such a hot colour!



OUT OUT OUT!
-Having crap will power, It has to change.
-Having to pack for three weeks in Plymouth (The boyfriend and I will be house and dog sitting while my mum, her partner and my sister go to Turkey) I'm not looking forward to packing, I hate it.
-The ten hour coach journey to Plymouth and then back again. The coach is so uncomfortable and hot, and it takes ages! (but cheaper than the train)
-Bitches, I hate people who slag others off and bitch for stupid reasons.. Get a life.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I can't wait to try pink flamingo :)

Thanks for entering my comp - did you follow my blog though?


xxxx

Scarlett said...

Hope u have a fab journey/trip!
What is a coach?

Sophie said...

@ Scarlett - A coach =
http://tinyurl.com/mmy2hd

A big Bus Type thing. :) Look on images!
xx

Scarlett said...

AH! Ok! Thank you!!! :)

Lipglossiping said...

I hear you on the lack of willpower issue... must. try. harder.

I won Pink Flamingo in Jenn's contest... can't wait to try it!