Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Up's and Down's - In's and Out's!

Gee Wizzle, I haven't done one of these posts in a while!

Sooo..

In In In..

- Tomorrow, Of course! It is going to be my birthday and I am excited :) (27 though, eeek)
- Christmas, I think I am finally in the spirit of things and I'm a little excited! I am going down to Plymouth for a week this Sunday and will have another Birthday when I get there, with my mum and sister, then we'll have Christmas together and I will be back oop norf for New Years!
- Boots Soap and Glory hat box thing, which is gonna be £20 from tomorrow (down from £50) Bargain!! I feel for anyone who paid the full £50.
- Wearing make up again! I have had a cold and throat infection for over a week and today is the first time I have properly put make up on. It feels good.

Out Out Out..

- NOT being able to find the Urban Decay book of shadows anywhere, other than Ebay for £60.. I wish I got it when I saw it in Boots now.
- Being ill.. Although I am alost better now, I have been rough for a week or so, Been to the docs today because my lymph nodes in my throat are swollen and he gave me penicillin.
- My face, It is SO spotty at the moment, and I mean badly. Even my BF said in all the time he has known me it is the worst he has seen it. I mentioned it to the doc today and he gave me a lotion thing to try, So fingers crossed for that!
- Plucking my eyebrows, It hurts and I can't be bothered, but I have no choice *Hmph!*

♥ ˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙ ♥

2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow xxxx

WinterBlossom said...

An early ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY... for tomorrow. Have a great day. :)

xxx

p.s. I hate plucking my eyebrows too. :P