Pages

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Aussie Comp Make up Look!

G'day Sports!

So, a little late, I know.. But here is my entry to the Aussie competition. Luckily I was given a little extra time because I have been sick and never got the chance to do my entry.

My look was based on this gorgeous sunset picture :



I just wanted to do a hot bright sunset type look that really stands out. When I think of Australia I think of heat, sunshine, sand, and beautiful sunsets. I also added some purple eye liner on the lower lash line for the Aussie logo colour, of course! And to add a little sparkle I added some gold glitter over the purple, but I don't know if that shows in the pics. :)

I hope you like it!






(Lol @ me sporting my Oz style hat, minus the corks!)

3 comments:

Lauren ♥ said...

Thats gorgeous!
x

Special Effects Makeup said...

hey this is super cool! i really liked your idea, its too good. keep it up and m surely trying this out on me too.

Lu - The Pink Bandit said...

That's really nice. That's the sorta colours that make me think of Australia too. x