Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Random Pink-ish FOTD!

I am so out of the blogging / youtube thing at the moment and I need to get back!

I hope you are all well and had a fab Christmas. I got back from the South last night, I spend Christmas with my mum and sister, it was lovely :)

I will be doing a Birthday and Christmas Pressie Post at some point when I have unpacked and have time to take the photos!

So, for now here is a FOTD from a month or so ago.. Can't quite remember what I used (I shoulda posted it when I did it, My bad.)

It's a pink/purple smokey type of look, and I hope you all like it.

Have a great New Year if I don't blog before! (Which I should.)





2 comments:

Scarlett said...

Pretty! I am feeling the need for some colorful looks like this lately. Too much neutral these days on me!

Happy New Year! :)

Jo Ellis said...

this is Gorgeous...I will have to try and recreate it :)