Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Face of the day, But not today!

Hey all!

I have been lacking anything to blog about or make videos about lately, plus I am sick, I have a stinker of a cold and throat infection which is just starting which I am going to try my hardest to budge before next Friday, because it is going to be my birthday, and I want to be feeling good for it.

So, Anyway.. I was going through my blog picture folder and found this old FOTD that I never posted, so I thought 'Why not post it now?' And so, here it is.

I don't remember exactly what was used though, Sorry about that.



5 comments:

*Dainty*Dollymix* said...

I love it Sophie! :)
Looks gorgeous on you & really makes your eyes stand out!

<3xox

Becky said...

Purple always looks good on you! Hope you feel better soon xx

Unknown said...

That's really pretty :) x

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon hun, I apsolutely love this look, it has really inspired me, Im getting married next year and my theme is baby pink and white but i dont want too much pink on my eyes, something like this would be nice I think :), If you remember what products you used, or even if you have similar ones, I would love for you too do a video on this look. lots of love xxxx

Sophie said...

Sure thing hun, I will do it for you at some point. xx