Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

..Winged Eyeliner + Bright Lips.

Hey Lovelies,

It's time for a face of the day post! I know that I don't do these enough - I always intend to, and take pictures of make up, but then I forget about them. My bad!

Anyway, this look was to be all about the winged liner and the bright lips.
Apologies for the miserable expression!
What I Used :
» Max Factor Xperience Foundation
» MAC Peachy Keen Blusher
» MAC Era Shadow Over Lid
» MAC Blacktrack Fluidline as liner
» Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
» White Kohl Pencil on Waterline.
» MAC Rebel Lipstick
» New ID iGlow in Sirocco to highlight

I love some winged liner and bright lips, so simple and easy, but pretty too! I hope you like it!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you look gorgeous! Your liner is perfect :)

socialitedreams said...

i love that combo too, always a classic :) very pretty on you

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Sarah said...

Looking lovely honey :)

X x

Rachel.D said...

You are totally rocking this look, love that lipstick on you but think it would be difficult for me to wear :-(

Gemx said...

You look lovely, it really suits you and your eyeliner wings are perfect! :)

Unknown said...

so gorgeous. nothing beats classic makeup!

love your blog! following you on your blog and youtube now :)

ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com