Pages

Monday, March 07, 2011

- Five Good Things #1 ..


I've never done this type of post before.. But I am going to start right now. I am going to list five good things of the moment. I feel like this is a good way to be more positive when you are feeling a big 'Meh' .. 

So here I go ...

★ I'm loved. I have close friends and amazing family, that I am lucky to have!

★ Be positive. I have some things coming up that I am feeling very *blah* and negative about. But it's down to me to turn it into something good and to be positive about it.


★ Spring is coming! We've had a few blue sky days recently, with the sun making an appearance. This lightens my mood!


★ Note to self : Remember, Life could always be worse and there are people way worse off that you. I have recently seen two programmes on TV about people with really bad things going on in their lives. It makes you realise how trivial we are about our own pathetic 'problems'.


★ Highlighter. It's a good thing! It gives me a pretty spring glow and makes me happy.


 [Source]

..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am 100% a worrier, I need that sign in my life!

Lovely feel good post :) Just what some of us need to shake off that last of the winter blues.

Emma x

http://landofemma.blogspot.com/

Caroline Cooch said...

It's things like this to shake you out of one of your blue moments. We all get them, we just forget that to look at life as the glass being half full, not half empty!

Steph said...

This is a nice post. I think alot of the things youve written about also applies to other too. espesh with the things could always be worse. Im at the end of my 3rd year of uni and have my dissertation and a project both due in on monday and im bricking it, but im lucky that i have all the things i need around me. :) Love your blog. xx