Pages

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

★ Liz Earle Clear Skin Offer!

I love Liz Earle products, as I am sure you are all aware by now!.. They currently have a very good offer on that  am sure some of you will appreciate! They have a Clear Skin Kit, which has some great products in it, worth the value of £33.15 - And all you have to pay is £20.65.. Saving you £12.50!
I personally have all of the products above, and I have reviews of them all except for the exfoliator on my blog (so you can just do a search if you want to see what I thought!) .. I love them all .. The mask is great for problem skin! The exfoliator is one of the nicest I have used (review soon, I promise) The spot on is very strong tea tree, and does the trick of drying out spots!

This offer is available from here. Grab it while you can, offer ends May 23rd.

1 comment:

kay eh tea ei. said...

I need this! I went in to get it today but they were out of headbands :( so gonna go back tomorrow and pick it up!
Lovely post. xo.
gh0stparties.com