Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

- Sleek MakeUP Avoir la Pêche 'Paraguaya' iDivine Palette.

 Sleek MakeUP have yet another new gorgeous palette out, perfect for spring/summer. It's full of peachy corals and is just gorgeous! The shades are pigmented, smooth, and blend like a dream - as with all the Sleek palettes. This one is a limited edition .. There is also a blusher and a pout polish available in the same collection, which both look so lovely too.

Here is the gorgeous Palette which I was sent :

And onto the swatches.. They are just beautiful!
TOP ROW : Parfait, Blush, Cameo, Persian Orange, Peach Gold, Sandstone. BOTTOM ROW : Bellini, Redstone, Persimmon, Tangelo, Bittersweet, Stone. 
What do you think? They are lovely and there is a nice mix of matte and shimmer shades too! Sandstone is so pigmented for a matte, I love it.. I really like them all.

If you like the look of this I suggest that you grab it while you can! It is only available until April 13th.

Available now from Superdrug stores, and the Sleek Website for just £6.49.

7 comments:

Yu said...

Some of the colours are gorgeous but Idk if I'd use them a lot! Really want to see the Pout Polish though :)

Julia Barneri said...

WOW *_*

JL said...

Oh man it kills me that I'm not in the UK at the moment. Would you be willing to do a swap? 'd love to get my hands on this and a few others. Let me know!

Anonymous said...

This palette is lovely...:)

Unknown said...

I will be buying this. Love it xx

kay eh tea ei. said...

lucky you! I keep seeing this & i NEED it. i love peaches! so cute. xo.
gh0stparties.com

Law1sfab said...

Omg well have to add this to my growing collection of sleek palettes it's so pretty :) Will be great for everyday use I love the top row colours are divine.