Pages

Sunday, April 07, 2013

Deille UK : Imperial Crown.

Hi everyone,

Long time no post! I've finally got around to taking some pics for my blog and will be doing some more posts soon!

Today I wanted to show you this lovely Nail Polish from Dielle UK. They sell some gorgeous nail polish shades and when they asked if I would like to try one out, I said oui!

This shade was most eye catching for me. I love lilac as a spring/summer shade, I thought this would be a nice change, it's not completely different, but much brighter than a lilac. Imperial Crown* is described as a plum with a light purple undertone, it is part of their brights collection.

The shade is gorgeous, very pigmented and opaque within two coats, dry within about ten. The finish is so glossy and my nails felt strengthened by it too. I wore it for three days without any chips too (with no topcoat), that's good for me! - I'll have a nail post with it on my nails when mine have grown a little, I broke one last week and had to chop them all. Grr!

Dielle polishes are toxic free too, which is a major bonus (Free from Toluene, Formaldehyde, DBP, Camphor, & Pthalic Acid.)

Check out the Dielle Nail Polish range here.

No comments: