Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Beauty Look Book: Green (Irish) Eyes | Melovemakeup.

Last Sunday was 17th March, which is St Patricks Day (I'm sure you all know this!) So I decided do wear green themed makeup, just to get into the 'spirit' haha!

I seem to have used lots of Urban Decay for this look, it wasn't on purpose, but I do love their products, so...

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay 'Graffiti' Eyeshadow
Urban Decay 'Acid Rain' Eyeshadow
Urban Decay 'Zero' Eyeshadow
Urban Decay 27/7 Liner 'Zero'
Stargazer Matte 'White' Eyeshadow
L'oreal Super 'Black' Carbon Gloss Liquid Eyeliner
Outer Corner Lashes Ebay Multipack


FACE:
Max Factor Weightless Experience Foundation
Rommel Stay Matte Powder 'Translucent'
Revlon 'Rose Rapture' Blush
FCUK Bronzer

LIPS:
Bloom Cosmetics 'Deep Red' Lip Liner
New CID Lipstick 'Very Cherry'

Thanks for looking! I hope you enjoyed. :)

6 comments:

Sara said...

Gorgeous! Love the lip color xx

Unknown said...

This looks great! I did a very similar look for my St Patrick's Day makeup. :)

Danielle

http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love the green eye makeup! green is such a refreshing colour :)
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Jules said...

Oh my!!! You def look so pretty. I so love your eye makeup. Love the green shade and I find it light and classy. Love it!

crazy contacts said...

You are looking very pretty. I am just amazed to see your eye make up. The green eye shadow is superb.

1000Lookz said...

Gorgeous green eye makeup !!