Pages

Monday, May 06, 2013

– FM Cosmetics Products/Review.

Hey everyone! Today I have a post about a makeup brand that I recently tried out.

Now, being a blogger, I sometimes get sent products to try out and post about if I choose to… So when I got the email about this brand (FM Cosmetics), I was really excited, as I love to try new makeup, especially new brands! I had never even heard of this brand before, So I took a look at their catalogue and emailed back with a yes please!

So, a few days later I got rather large package from them with a lot of things to try out! I kid you not, they sent quite a few things for me to try, which I am so grateful for. I do think it’s important to test more than one or two products, as every brand and range have good and bad products.
I've spent the past month (maybe a little more), using them in my routine, trying them all about, and I wanted to mention a few of my faves..

The Second Skin Foundation is a very lightweight, light/mediun coverage, buildable foundation. I really love how it looks on the skin, and the glass pump bottle packaging for £12.99 is impressive.

The Shiny Nude Glossy Lipstick has such potential to be a popular product! It's such a nice shade, very natural without giving concealer lips, and the glossy finish means that it is hydrating and looks good on the lips. 

The Nail Lacquer and Extra Rich Lipstick in Hot Red. Wow, BAM! These are bright and sexy! Like a bright, in your face red, I love having the two match. The lipstick is so pigmented but such a perfect glamour red shade. The polish is great for any time, but I can't wait to put it on my toes for Summer.

I also love their Mineral Eyeshadow Trio in Chocolate Mousse. The little compact is cute, the pattern over the eyeshadow adds a nice touch, and the shadows have really good pay-off ad are great day to day shades. They're also very buildable for an intense look and they have a lovely satin finish.

I hope that gives you a bit of an idea. You'll see these popping up in some FOTD looks soon, I'm sure of it. I'd definitely recommend taking a look at their website. The prices are great and so is the quality. Link!
If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

17 comments:

Just me, Leah said...

My friend used to sell FM products. I have a perfume and a blusher by them and really like them. They're not tested on animals, either. x x

Unknown said...

Did u know.... You can also sell them yourself, AND get big discounts on your own products, free to sign up too! I have a uk based team with leaders all over the uk, if you want some more info, or want hooked up with a local rep. Give me a shout and I'll find someone for you Leah xxx

Cosmetics said...

Thank you for info about FM Cosmetics Products!!!

Tanya said...

Please I need a powder to suit my skin. Every powder I tried using I end up with reactions

james said...

thanks this post
tipsoncosmetics

Unknown said...

Do you have any recommendations for creamy coloured liner for water level (under eye) that's waterproof and lasts fairly long while not touchup? I even have been observation your videos ever since you created your initial video and extremely price your reviews.


Cosmetics Products

Lauren Bond said...

Wonderful products form your blog , I hope these products brings good result.

Sabiha Khan said...

Please visit FM UK south-london or more great fm make up..100% mineral make up at prices you won't believe! And I can match any perfume/aftershave and save you money!

1000Lookz said...

Thanks for providing the good information about the products.

Unknown said...

It’s really such nice information to get advantage from.oro gold

Paul Ryan said...

The gorgeous post learned a great deal Thanks greatly!orogold cosmetics reviews

Unknown said...

Keep the ball rolling you have done the great job here.orogold reviews

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear, have you been certainly visiting this site daily, if that's the case you then will certainly get good knowledge.hair & beauty

Anonymous said...

It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day.beauty

Awesome Bazar said...

If you want to Buy foundation Products Online, you can purchase from the online shopping portal https://awesomebazar.com/cosmetics/face/foundation.html

Bella Louise said...

Hey beauties,
FM Starting up offer:
10% off any order over £10, a massive 20% off any order over £20 and 10% off your returning purchase!
All samples are £1 so try before you buy! I promise you will fall in love!
Grab a discount on these great products while you can!
& if you like my page you get entered into a prize draw for a £10 gift voucher.
Visit my page:
www.facebook.com/FMbellalouise
www.bellasmakeup.co.uk
xxx

Unknown said...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1025354794174190.1073741836.1015452228497780&type=3