Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Life Lately, in Instagram Pictures.

Hey Lovelies!

Today is an instagram photo collage of just some random ‘life’ pics and whatever. I did start doing these a while back, but they were on my iPod and I got out of the habit, but now I have a phone with Instagram on, so I’m pretty addicted. Make sure to follow me here!
 
1 - Just a fun, true quote. Normal is boring! If we were all normal and the same, it would be bor-ing!
2 - Bright, Spring nails! This shade is Hot Tropic from Look Beauty. Love it!
3 - The new Bourjois cream blusher in Nude Velvet. It's gorgeous!
4 - 'If it's meant to be, it will be.' I totally believe in this quote! Just leave it to fate.
5 - My face, coloured and edited times four!
6 - This speaks for itself. I love it!
7 - GOSH Boombastic mascara. The wettest, gloopiest thing! It didn't work for me.
8 - Oh look, me again. I love to just edit pics sometimes.
9 - Christina Aguilera. I have a girlcrush on her, she's gorgeous and confident and sexy! Who's with me?
10 - Another quote. Ca you tell I love these? I love this romantic one. I love romance. *Sigh*
11 - Rebel Lipstick from MAC. Love, love, love!
12 - No makeup and straight hair. Simples.
13 - My eye, bright makeup! 
14 - Chicago. This is 'The Bean' I think. I just love the look of Chicago and have a friend there who I want to go see and meet! *Dream ~ Someday!*
15 - REN Facemask. This is da bomb, and I've only tried it once so far!
16 - My retro glam sunglasses. These were bargaintastic from Primark and I laaaav them!
17 - Makeup gifts from Christmas that I've been playing with!
18 - My Mum and I. She's my everything. <3
19 - The pretty sky! The sun was shining behind that cloud and I liked it.
20 - Candy love hearts.. How could I not take a photo of that!

That's all for now. I may do more of these if you like them. Don't forget to check these out of Instagram ad follow me there. Link!

If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: