Pages

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Beauty Look Book: Purple and Gold Glamour | Melovemakeup.

I'm trying my best to post a FOTD every so often. As usual, I have a ton of them saved, but no products listed. I'm thinking of posting some anyway.

This look was a combination of purple and gold - I love how they compliment each other, so I thought I would try a glam, party type of look with the shades. You'll notice from my looks that they are mostly dramatic. I love that look most, I like lots of black so that a look stands out. But don't get me wrong, I do wear natural too, usually if I'm going to the shops or whatever.

Anyway, enough talk, here's what I used.

FACE:
Liz Earle Signature Foundation
Rommel Stay Matte Powder
Sleek Contour Kit
Revlon Rose Rapture Mosaic Blush

EYES:
Urban Decay primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pecil (White)
120 Manly Eyeshadow Palette (Purples/Blues)
H&M Glitter Black Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Half Baked
Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Pencil
Eve Pearl Liquid Eyeliner Pen
Rimmel Lash Celebrator Mascara
Outer Corner Eyelashes (Ebay)

LIPS:
Sleek Mystic Lipstick
MAC Girl About Town Lipstick

That's all for now! I hope you like the look.

Thanks!

If you follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC), it's going to be gone soon. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with my posts.
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OOH this look is super pretty, looks great on you

xoxo

kittiewhite said...

Great post. Your eyes are amazing - wish i had skills to do my makeup like this! - new follower :) xox

http://kittiecosmetics.blogspot.co.uk/

1000Lookz said...

Looks great. Fabulous color combination. Buy virtual makeover app from 1000lookz and provide your customers a satisfaction in buying a product.