Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dirty Looks - Tigi Haircare Review.




I have a bit of an obsession with hair products, especially ones that offer texture and/or volume. Recently I was contacted by the lovely people at Dirty Looks (great name!) and I chose three of their styling products to try out… I almost went with hair extensions but with my ombre I wasn’t sure I could make it work.. One day when I go back to all one colour though, for sure!

So anyway, I happened to choose three products from the Tigi range, I always remember loving products from this brand when I was training to do hair in college and I had a weekend job in a salon. They always smelt great and performed so well.

So what did I choose and what did I think? Read on!

I have never tried anything like this before and it’s absolutely marvellous! It’s like a spray, but it sprays out a mousse out of a very fine nozzle! It’s a very lightweight mousse and smells great. It performs great, it gives instant va-va-voom to any style, adding major volume and hold without being sticky or making your hair feel overloaded with product.

Ugh, my gaaad! I am IN LOVE with this, hands down the best dry shampoo I have ever tried. Yes, it’s a little more pricy than some other brands, but it really works and you don’t have to spray loads on for it to leave your hair looking refreshed. It’s also invisible, which is a bonus for us dark haired girls, oh and did I mention that it smells amazing? . . It smells uh-ma-zing, I am kind of addicted to the scent it leaves and find myself having a sneaky sniff of my hair. (Not weird at all!)

*Tigi Salt Spray (£13.95)
Salt Spray is a pretty new thing to me, I think I got a mini sample of one in a beauty box and tried it out and enjoyed the texture that it gave to my hair. This stuff is wow, it smells delish and it really enhances my hair, giving me a totally beachy waved look. I just spray it into my damp hair and keep on scrunching as it naturally dries .. so much texture and volume! It’s massive too, so should keep me going a while. Love!

The packaging is so sleek and eye catching on these products, you can definitely tell they are a professional hair range and if you look on the website at the Tigi range you will see they have some weird and wonderful packaging creations.. I love that, it makes them stand out.

So there you have it! If you can’t already tell… I now totally want to dip my toe further into the world of Tigi hair products. I’m thinking maybe some things to help enhance my curls next!

Have you tried Tigi products? Tell me your faves!
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I loved the way you to explained with us. Various hair care products available in market help in enhancing the growth and volume of hair. Tigi Hair care products offered at reasonable prices are preferred by beauty saloons as well as fashion savvies worldwide. Are you looking for Mens Grooming Products then, please visit to us for the details.