Pages

Sunday, December 01, 2013

» Christmas Gift Ideas - For Her. ♥




Hey lovelies! Happy December (Eeek!)

Is everyone getting into the Christmas Spirit yet? I've been listening to Christmas songs since mid-October.. I'm a weirdo, I know! I love Christmas and I love giving gifts to those I care about, I feel like it's approaching so fast though and I am totally not organised yet!

Today I thought I'd show you a few cute gift ideas for women in your life, I think that these are great for girls/women from Teenagers to more mature women like Mum's and Nan's. They're all pretty much scent related goodies, I don't think I know any woman that doesn't like to smell good and we all love to receive such gifts, right?

» This Yardley Polaire gift-set surprised me, I've never used Yardley fragrance before and kind of associated it with older women, but I was wrong! This scent is perfect for younger to more mature women, the scent is sweet and fruity with some floral notes in there, but it's not overly so - it is also warm and autumnal/wintery. The packaging is so classy too, I absolutely love the perfume bottle! This set comes with a body lotion.. I love to use a matching lotion to my fragrance, it definitely keeps it lasting for much longer. Available here.

» Who doesn't love to get a gift from The Body Shop? I have loved their products ever since I was about 11 or 12 and nothing has changed there, they have everything in there for guys and girls. These products are perfect for teens and women alike, the Scrub and Soften Duo contains a full sized Shea body butter and a smaller Shea sugar scrub.. How perfect of a treat for dry winter skin? Scrub it away and slather on the delicious body butter to inject moisture back into your body. The Body Shop body butters are a dream! This set is available here, and it come packaged in the cutest festive snowman tin. :)

» Also from The Body Shop, how cute is the little Reindeer wash-ball? I adore it! They have a few different Christmas designs of these and they're just £3.50, so a great stocking filler. He's so soft and squishy! Available here.

» Last, but not least. This Weleda gift-set is a treat for anybody. The products are packed full of natural oils and are ideal for hydrating very dry skin. This contains a body wash and body lotion, both full sized... They are designed to regenerate and protect the skin, the scent is fruity and gorgeous and both products are so hydrating. I'm sure any woman would like to get this set as a gift.. Very perfect for the more mature woman too, as it contains goodness that stimulates cell renewal and protects skin from damaging external influences. Maturing skin is said to gain firmness, leaving it feeling velvety-smooth. This set can be purchased here.

Thanks for reading today, Merry Christmas!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: