Pages

Sunday, February 09, 2014

A Beauty Haul.

I don't often post hauls on my blog because it isn't THAT often that I go out and just buy make up . . because I already have so much, so only if a product really grabs my attention will I make sure I get my hands on it.

From the above, I was really wanting The Rocket mascara and the Brow Drama, the others just came along because Revlon had 3 for 2 in Boots and Maybelline had Buy 1 get 1 half price in Superdrug. It would've been rude not to take advantage of such offers!
-
-Revlon Powder Blush ~ Racy Rose
-Revlon Colorstay Concealer ~ Fair
-Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm ~ Insaisissable Elusive
-Maybelline The Rocket Mascara ~ Black
-Maybelline Brow Drama ~ Dark Brown
-
I'll probably have individual reviews up on some of the products, sometime soon. As a quick over view though, I will say that I am enjoying all of my purchases! The blusher is a gorgeous colour and so blendable, the matte balm makes me want all of them, I love matte lips and it lasts so well. The concealer is amazing! I love colorstay foundation, so had an inkling the concealer would be great. The brow drama was something I wasn't sure of getting since I had read so many negative reviews on it, but it totally works for me and I am so glad that I have it, and I also love the rocket mascara!

Thanks for reading.. I hope y'all are liking the new layout too!
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Irene Blushing Loves said...

Cant wait to read your review on Brow Drama hun!!

girl_upnorth said...

Good choices, brow drama pretty much holds holy grail status for me... I use it every day without fail the revlon matte balms are also amazing!!

Jade
Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

Sophie said...

Coming soon! :)

Sophie said...

Nice to know I'm not alone. I think it's fab!