Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Beauty Look Book #FOTD: Blue Glitter Liner.

Today I wanted to post a face of the day look that I did a few weeks ago.. I can be so terrible at getting these up on time sometimes! Anyway, this look was basically done to showcase my new glitter liner that I got from Collection (2000) to add to my collection, it's in the shade night fever and it's so vivid! The glam crytals liners are seriously some of the absolute best, so packed with glitter and they show up so well.

So I kept the eyes simple with a skintone shade all over the lid, then I added some definition into my crease using MAC's Era and Mystery eyeshadow mixed together, I then used my Maybelline black gel liner and created a semi heavy winged liner, then I carefully did a line directly above that line with the night fever glitter liner, I did this for a couple of coats. I rimmed my eyes with black kohl pencil, smudged a little mystery and era along the lower lashline and threw on a few coats of Max Factor false last effect mascara.

The skin was simple, I used my Nude Magique from L'Oreal and some stay matte powder from Rimmel and I contoured with The Balm's Bahama Mana matte bronzer and used the Glossybox blusher on my cheeks. On my lips I filled in my lips with nude lipliner from rimmel and lightly topped them off with MAC Snob lipstick.

Finito!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: