Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Outfit Post - The Family Wedding!

Hey lovely people!

So a few weeks ago my brother married his lovely girlfriend and made her his wife, it was the first proper family wedding I had ever been to and it was a chance for everyone to be together, which is great as we are all scattered around the country.

Today I thought I would share what I wore and a few other snaps from the day. Yes, this is my first ever official OOTD post, like ever. Let's see how I do!

Here's what my outfit... (excuse the awkward smile, allowing someone to take full length pictures is all new to me!)

- Dress - Yours Clothing
- Pashmina - eBay
- Clutch - Deichman
- Necklace - Yours Clothing
- Shoes - New Look (Old)

I loved the dress as soon as I saw it and I like how it looked on too, it's a great length and perfect for any special occasion or event. I now need to find a chance to wear it again before it gets too big for me!

And here are just a few other snaps from the day, with my Mum and Sister, my Sister and then the happy couple.

Thank you for reading!
Love, Sophie xx
Where else to find me..

2 comments:

Love Leah said...

You look fantastic! I have that dress too. x x

Unknown said...

Thanks for this article. It's really helps a lot for me thanks again
by : makeup artist philippines