Pages

Friday, March 06, 2009

NEW!!!!!!

So, for the past 3 or 4 days I have been messing about with my blogger layout and I wanted something different, and personal.. I think I am finally happy with it!

It takes me ages to find something I actually think is perfect for me, and I have gone through about 12 different layouts whilst in search for this one.. But I am happy with this, and I did most of it myself, so that pleases me.

Now I have to work towards getting all of my widgets back.. Do any of you have any suggestions for cool things I can add to my blog? If so let me know!

... Ahhh" I <3 my blog.. x

1 comment:

mizzworthy said...

I totally love the new layout - looks like you have worked so hard on this! In fact, I love it so much, I nominated you for a creative award tag thingummy bobs - see my blog for details xxx