Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Questions Tag!

Question time Folks, if you wanna do this, go for it!! :)

...

-Do you have any pets? Yep!

-What color shirt are you wearing? Pink

-Name three things that are physically close to you: Keyboard! Mouse and Drink!

-What is the last book you read? Martina Cole, The Jump

-Are you or were you a good student? I'm not one!

-What's your favorite sport? Ice Skating, Swimming

-Do you enjoy sleeping late? I do

-What's the weather like right now? Quite dull

-Who tells the best jokes? My BF

-What was the last thing you dreamed about? I can't remember

-Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? No

-Do you believe in karma? Yes

-Do you believe in luck? Hmm, I don't have much

-Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up? Scrambled

-Do you collect anything? Yeh, Makeup!

-Are you proud of yourself? Nope

-Are you reliable? I hope so!

-Have you ever given money to a bum? Yeh

-What's your favorite food? Pasta

-Have you ever had a secret admirer? Yeh

-Do you like the smell of gasoline? Yeh!

-Do like to draw? Yep, Not very good at it though!

-What's your favorite invention? Computers and Internet

-Is your room messy? A bit..

-Do you give in easily? Sometimes!

-Are you a good guesser? I try!

-Can you read other people's expressions? Sometimes

-Are you a bully? No

-Do you have a job? Not at the moment :(

-What time did you wake up this morning? 10ish

-What did you eat for breakfast this morning? Crumpets

-When was the last time you showered? This morning

-What do you plan on doing tomorrow? I don't know yet

-What's your favorite day of the week and why? Saturday, The Weekend!

-Do you have any nicknames? Sophster

-What's your least favorite color? Grey

-Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? Not really!

-Would you ever go skydiving? Er, Nope!

-What toothpaste do you use? Aquafresh? I dunno!

-Do you enjoy challenges? Depends on the challenge

-What's the worst injury you have had? I don't know

-What's the last movie you saw? The Strangers (It was scary!)

-What do you want to know about the future? What I will be doing, Will I become a make-up artist like I wish I will?!

-Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to? Mum

-What's your favorite subject? Make-up!

-What's your least favorite subject? Politics

-Would you rather have money love? Love

-What is your dream vacation? Dubai

-What is your favorite animal? I like lots of animals

-Do you miss anyone right now? Yes, My family

-What's the last sporting event you watched? Rugby

-Do you need to do laundry? Nope! :)

-Do you listen to the radio? Sometimes

-Where were you when 9/11 happened? At work

-What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Kick them

-Have you ever caught a butterfly? I'm afraid of them! I know, I am a wimp!

-What color are your bed sheets? Blue

-What's your ring tone? Poker Face - Lady Gaga

-Who was the last person to make you laugh? Tommy Cooper, on You Tube!

-Do you have any obsessions right now? Make-up!

-Do you like things that glow in the dark? I guess

-What's your favorite scent? As in perfume? Ghost

-Do you watch cartoons? Nah

-Have you ever sat on a roof? Yes

-Have you ever been to a different country? No

-Has a rumor ever been spread about you? Yeah, Probably!

-Do you believe in magic? Maybe!

No comments: