Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

One hell of a steal of a deal!

Remember last year (or the year before) when the Soap & Glory Christmas Hat Box had a major saving for a day, or something?

Well it is happening again, this year with the BIG SPLENDOUR Giftset! This is currently priced at £60, but on the 16th December - That is this Friday! It will be available for just £25. Can I get a woo hoo?!

B A R G A I N!

You get get yours either online (from 4am this Friday) or in stores (first thing on Friday) for £25.. Be quick though, I reckon this will sell superfast!

The products included are: 

  • >Larger-than-life lip plumper.
  • >Clean On Me™ creamy clarifying shower gel 500ml.
  • >The Righteous Butter™ body butter 300ml.
  • >Pulp Friction™ body scrub 250ml
  • >Face, Soap & Clarity™ fresh facial wash 150ml
  • > Off Your Face™ cleansing wipes
  • >Heel Genius™ foot cream 125ml
  • >Hand Food™ hand cream 125ml
  • >Mist You Madly™ fragrant body spray 250ml
  • >Sexy Mother Pucker™ lip plumper in Candy Gloss 7ml
  • >Calm One, Calm All™ bubble bath 500ml.

2 comments:

KayleighKMUA said...

Oh wowww, i missed out on this last year! I so want it this year!!

Anonymous said...

This is amazing - fabulous offer. I saw it and thought I aint forking out £60. But for that price, I'm definitely all for it lol

Thanks for blogging :)