Pages

Friday, January 06, 2012

Happy New Year + Update.

Hello Everyone!

Gosh, it's been a while since I last blogged properly, hasn't it? .. Wow.

Since I last blogged I have turned 29, spent two weeks for Christmas and New Year with my Mum and Sister in Plymouth, with my boyfriend joining us for New Year.

I had a lovely time away, it was just what I needed and I feel re-energized and positive at the moment, which makes a changed. I don't know what 2012 will hold for me, but I hope that it's good, positive things. I do know I will be having surgery at some point which is a scary prospect, but when I think about that, it is something that needs to be done to get rid of a problem, so is a positive too.

I received some lovely gifts for my Birthday and Christmas, some of which I will no doubt blog about in the near future, I'm not sure I will do a haul like I usually do though, the picture taking takes ages! I may make a video haul though, as I have a new camera that I got on my Birthday, so you expect lots more you tube videos from me this year I hope.

I'm going to leave this here for now, but I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I am still around. I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas, and that 2012 is an amazing one for each and every one of you.

I'll leave you with a few shots that were taken over Christmas / New Year.

[Milo]
[Me + My Mum]
[Alfie]
[New Haircut]
[Me + My Sister]
[Me, Chloe + Mum, Christmas Morning.]

Back soon with some posts! :)

2 comments:

Liz Randell said...

Aww Happy New Year - I'm loving reading about people's updates and plans for 2012, it's all very inspiring! All the best for 2012 :)

Sophie said...

Thank you, Same to you!