Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Animalistic Eyes.

Hi Lovely People!

This is a very short, random post today.

I was browsing my subscriptions box on you tube yesterday when I saw a look from Jordan Liberty. He is an amazing make up artist who makes short make up videos on your tube, and this one caught my eye. I thought it was lovely and just so eye catching.

Anyway, today I was in my make up room just playing with makeup (one of my fav things to do), and I thought I would give it a go. I changed it a bit to my sort of style, and I only did it on the one eye, but I liked the result, considering it was just a quick 'try it out' kind of thing. I think I am going to do the look on both eys for a video/fotd soon. I really like the effect it gives.

So, without further ado, here are my pictures.


 
Annnnd, that is all!

I love getting inspired :)


7 comments:

blondes said...

Beautiful x
I love your Secret video tag x

Louise H said...

wow fabulous look, looks amazing x

Leticia said...

I love this! This is really well executed, and it works so well with your eye color. :)

http://estojaya.blogspot.com/ said...

Postingannya bagus... sukses selalu
Herbal Payudara

Sophie said...

Thank you x

Sophie said...

Aw, Thanks Lou!

Sophie said...

:) Thanks hun.