Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Muji Love ~ Brush Storage.

Hi Guys!

So last Thursday I did some major hauling with leftover Birthday/Christmas money. While I was out I popped into Muji (for the first time!) I've heard so much about their cool storage-y type things and I wanted to see for myself. Straight away I was looking at the Acrylic Storage section, Ohh'ing and Ahh'ing over what I could use these pots for!

In the end though, I settled for one item (for now), I got the desk pen organiser, I believe it was called, and it was around £8 (Sorry, it's not on the website that I can see -- Edit: Someone in the comments found the link - Thank you! It is here).

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but I liked the look of it and knew it would have some use. So, I got home and had a few ideas for it, eventually deciding that I would try it for my eye make up brushes, my other idea was eye liners and mascaras, but I might get another for those.

Anyway, it works like a treat and I love it. It was a random purchase on the day, but one of my faves!

It has four back compartments which are the perfect size for your brushes, and two front portions, which I have found to be really good for my Kabuki's, something which I always struggle to store, and then just some hair clips, mini brushes and my beauty blender. I have to say, I love it! It saves so much space and is really useful, and keeps everything tidy.

That's all from me today! Do you have any Muji storage? Tell me your favourites!

..

12 comments:

J. said...

I'd love to try some MUJI, they always look so sleek! x

Sara said...

WOW! I need something like this to store my brushes :) thanks for sharing. xx

Sophie said...

I did too and I am very impressed, it's so nice! Go for it :)

Sophie said...

No worries :) It is perfect brush storage!

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

So organised, mine are just stored in bejewelled pots, but I love this!

xoxo

Lauren said...

I am so jealous! Not to mention the fact that (a) my nearest Muji store is 300 miles away in Dublin, and (b) I ordered a similar thing on amazon on Sat for twenty-seven-frikkin quid! Wah! :(

Sarah said...

I just found it on the website :)

http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?V=1&Sec=15&Sub=63&PID=4221

Sarah xx

Sophie said...

Thanks for that! I looked but didn't see it :)

Sophie said...

Oh no, how annoying! I hope it's good for that price :)

Sophie said...

It's very useful!

Anonymous said...

Muji is fab for storage, I use it at home and on my kit.

Unknown said...

Love the way you store your brushes! Great blog,now following!
xoxo
www.amy-beths.com