Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

~ Sleek Curraco Eyes // Hot Pink Lips.

Yep, another face of the day. I have a few that I did recently to show you. I also have a folder full of them, but I don't have product lists for them - So I'm not sure if posting them is a good idea.  We'll see!

So, it was a dull, grey Sunday and I wanted to do something bright, so I pulled out a Sleek palette. This is the look I went for ..

~ On The face:
Revlon Photoready Foundation.
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.
MAC Peachy Keen Blusher.
HD Brow Kit 'Foxy'.
~ On The Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Pencil 'Milk' (Eyelid Base // Waterline).
Sleek Curraco Palette 'Green Martini' (Eyelid).
Sleek Curraco Palette 'Apres Midori' (Crease).
Sleek Curraco Palette 'Purple Haze' (Lower Lashline).
Urban Decay 'Asphyxia' (Inner Corners).
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara.
~ On The Lips:
Sleek True Colour Lipstick 'Mystic'.
Sleek True Colour Lipstick 'Amped'.
MAC 'Cosmic Blue' Dazzle Glass.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments: