Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

FOTD // Fiery Hot Eyes!

Aloha!

Today I have a Face of the day look from last weekend. If I remember rightly it was a grey cold day and I decided I wanted something bright, and hot looking on my eyes.

So I did what I always do when I don't know where I'm going to go with my makeup, I pulled out the 120 palette (search ebay for manly palette) and played with makeup! This is what I came up with.
Obviously, because I used the 120, I cannot list exact colours - But I used a yellow on the inner most corner, a orange on the centre of the lid, a red on the outer corner, then I blended a purple and black mix into the crease for definition, and also along the lower lashes. Then I added liner and mascara!

For the lips, which are two toned, if you can't tell, I used Sleek True Colour Lipstick in 'Mystic' then an orange coral shade on the centre (It's from a lip palette that I've had for ageees!).

Thank you for reading! :)

.