Pages

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

.. Surgery Day ..

weheartit
Hi everyone.

This post is in relation to all of the other personal health related posts that you can see here -- tomorrow is the day.. The day of my surgery. I am dues at the hospital at 7.30am tomorrow morning (9th Feb) and I am so worried, scared and just so many other emotions that I can't explain. I am praying that everything will be okay, and that the healing process will go good and hopefully I'll be back to myself in a few months time.

It was my boyfriends Mother's funeral yesterday too, so this isn't the best week of my life. But I am trying so hard to be positive. I know that the surgery has to be done, and I have to get through it and be strong.

So, I might not be around for a while, but then again, when I'm rested up and healing, who knows? Blog might be all I can do! Either way, I'll definitely be updating twitter a bit.

So, please send your positive thoughts, vibes and prayers. I will take all that I can get. Thanks for all of your support and caring messages, they really do help.

See you all soon.

Love.


8 comments:

Computergirl said...

Take care and hope it goes ok xx

Julianne said...

Good luck! I hope all goes well.

Scotlass99 said...

Just a wee message to say I'm sure everything will go perfectly. All these emotions are totally normal too by the way! Try to focus on your future when you no longer have this hanging over you and you feel 100% well again :) oh and make sure those around you well and truly spoil you while you are recovering too! :)

Take care and very best wishes,
Heather

Louise H said...

My fingers are tightly crossed for you Sophie - you'll be fine xx take care and lots of love xxx

Corrie♥ said...

Oh bless you, hope everything goes okay tomorrow and you'll start to feel better soon. So sorry to hear of your boyfriend's loss too x

Unknown said...

I hope the surgery goes well and you heal as quickly and as painlessly as possible

Good luck with the surgery

Huggles
Jodie

Leticia said...

Take care and good luck! I had surgery once, and it scared the hell out of me. I hate being vulnerable like that. Everything went fine though, and I am sure yours will too. :)

All About Ali Mai said...

Good Luck with the surgery, get well soon. x