Pages

Saturday, February 04, 2012

The Glam Smokey Eye.

If you've seen one smokey eye, you've seen them all, and I have probably done a look similar to this somewhere on my blog before, but I love smokey eyes, and decided that was going to be my look on this day. I just used a pale shade on the inner corner, then blended that into a chocolate/taupe shimmer on the centre of the lid, then blended that into a black on the outer corner and into the crease.

I love how smokey eyes are easy to do and like 'Instant Glam.' It is definitely one of my favourite go-to looks.

Face:
Max Factor Experience Foundation (Raw Silk)
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Translucent)
Sleek Blush (Rose Gold)
HD Brow Kit (Foxy)

Eyes:
Stargazer Eye shadow (Matte White)
No17 Single Eye shadow (Mardi Gras)
Urban Decay Eye shadow (Zero)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner (Zero)
Eye Pearl Black Liquid Liner
Illamasqua Medium Pencil (Vow)
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

Lips:
Bloom Lip liner (No name, but it's brick red-ish)
Revlon Colorburst (Plum)

.

6 comments:

Leticia said...

This is beautiful! I love smoky eyes paired with red lips. :)

Anonymous said...

Love your eyes and the way you do them, always have, why can I not have lovely ones as well.

Hugs P x

SilhouetteScreams said...

I loooove winged out smokey eyes, because I can never figure out the right shape to do them on myself! So pretty <3

All About Ali Mai said...

Love this! You always have amazing eye make up. x

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Nice eye makeup Sophie.

socialitedreams said...

very glam, love the lips