Pages

Monday, April 09, 2012

Bronze Smokey Eye Makeup!


It has been forever since I did tutorial type video on my channel, so here is a new one. I'm kind of into the video thing at the moment.  It happens!




-Products Used-

» Urban Decay Primer Potion
» MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
» Rimmel Spicy Bronze Eyeshadow
» H&M Glitter Black Eyeshadow
» The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara
» Garnier Under Eye Rollon
» Witch Tinted Moisturiser
» Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
» Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
» FCUK Bronzer
» Boots17 Peaches & Cream Blush and Glow
» MUA Matte Brown Shadow
» 2True Clear Mascara
» Helen E Amber Dream Lipgloss

Thanks for reading/watching!

2 comments:

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

Really pretty. I have Rimmel Spicy Bronze too and love it! x

Herryponting said...

I have read your article, so interesting now.
Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil