Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Maybelline 'Plum' Dream Touch Blusher.


For months and months I used to always admire the Maybelline Dream Touch Blushers on the stands in Boots and Superdrug, but I never got one, even though I really wanted one. Then, when I was at my Mum's I saw that my sister had one.. It was my chance to try it out, and it was love at first use. I got one for myself straight away.

This is a lovely creamy texture that is so smooth and blendable, it dries to a soft finish that you can't even feel on your skin. It has really good pigmentation and the smallest amount goes a long way. I love to stipple this on and blend it out with the Sigma version of the MAC 188 brush. It blends in with my foundation and gives a really naturally flushed look.

They have a good shade range, and my sister has the peach one which I think Jlo was known to wear when they first came out.. I want that shade, and some others too. These are one of the nicest, long lasting cream blushes that I have tried so far.. (I am quite new to cream blush!) and I love it.

Do you own any of these blushers? What do you think of them?

Available here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking for a cream blush today such a coincidence that you reviewed this one :)

Brilliant thank you

http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

Laura. said...

Nice blog you have!
I follow you on bloglovin, follow me back? xx

Miriam said...

Do not own one yet, the texture looks really lovely and the colour very pretty!