Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Some Beauty Skincare Favourites..


I pretty much constantly try new skincare products, but mostly tend to go back to some of my old favourites, so I thought I would do a post about some of my top must have skincare products today!

I'd be interested to know some of your must haves, so do let me know in the comments.

Vaseline Rosy Lips: This is my go to lipbalm! I use it daily, morning and night, and during the day if I need it. It smells lightly rosy, has a slight rose tint to it. It keeps my lips soft and hydrated.

Liz Earle Light Moisturiser: Definitely my favourite moisturiser. It is perfect for my oily skin. It's light, it sinks in quickly, it hydrates my skin, it smells lush and a little goes a long way. This is my number one moisturiser.

Avene Soothing Hydrating Serum*: I don't have sensitive, or overly dry skin (except for some patches), but I love using this. It's a recent addition and I'm really into serums at the moment. I like this because it's non scented and really hydrating. It brightens my skin and leaves it feeling lovely and smooth.

The Balm Vegan Lip Treatment*: I've had this for ages, it's the size of a powder compact, and is excellent! I use this when my lips really need some exfoliation. It has tiny particles in it that leave my lips feeling all plump and ready for the mattest of lipsticks. I couldn't be without it.
 
Garnier Spot Rollon: This is something I always repurchase. I don't have the best skin (atall!) and when I have a spot that decides to reside on my face, this stuff helps to take it down quicker, and instantly soothes it for me. Winner!

Skin Wisdom Beauty Balm: Ahh, my little Tesco treasure! This is said to be very similar to the Clarins Flash Balm (I think that's it's name) .. It's a balm that just brightens the comlexion and soothes the skin, leaving it feeling fresh and lovely. It really works!

Boots Botanics Eye Makeup Remover: There was so much hype on the blogosphere about this that I had to try it. That was a couple of years ago now, and many bottles later it is an absolute staple. It's an oil based remover that gets rid of everything, even the toughest mascara. A must have!

Natural High Brightening Eye Cream: I have been using this for years and swear by it. It was a random discovery in superdrug and is really inexpensive. I like it because it actually does brighten and you feel like it actually does something when you apply it. It feels cooling and really makes me look awake when I'm not atall.

These are just some of my must haves.  Are any of these yours too?

3 comments:

Lauren Baker said...

Ohh, I'm intrigued by the Skin Wisdom Beauty Balm. I've been really interested in trying the Clarins one but didn't want to splash out on something that might not WOW me. xx

Miriam said...

I love Botanics from Boots, when I'm in the UK I buy it! Nice blog you have! xoxo from Holland

JadeyLou said...

I used to use that eye cream but didn't repurchase, when I run out of my current I might have to get it again. I also might pick up that eye make up remover, I'm using Nivea at the moment and it's crap!