Pages

Monday, November 05, 2012

John Frieda Frizz Ease Range.


John Frieda are definitely my favourite hair care brand of the moment their procucts leave me feeling like I've just walked out of a salon and the ranges smell so amazing. Before my ombre I loved the Brilliant Brunette range, but I haven't been using that since I ombred my hair, I opted for the full repair range, which I love!

Recently though, I've been using their Frizz Ease products*. I have naturally curly hair which means I am prone to frizz, especially in this colder, wetter weather. The shampoo and conditioner are just as luxurious feeling and leave my hair feeling super soft and smooth and I did definitely notice less frizz than with a normal shampoo. I also have been loving the heat protectant, it also smells amazing and leaves a shine on the hair as well as protecting it from the heat of hair styling tools.

Do you love John Frieda Products?They are so affordable and I genuinely feel like they do help my hair.

No comments: